Throughout May, we will be replacing the Pension Tracking System (PTS) with MyRPB, which will give you more flexibility and control in managing RPB’s retirement and Long Term Disability (LTD) plans.
- Track employer and employee contributions separately.
- Enter contribution and compensation information based on your fiscal year or employee’s start date. The system will automatically prorate the amounts for our plan year.
- Schedule semi-monthly payments to better match your payroll processing and also schedule payments over a full 12-month period.
- Easily increase employees’ contributions to the IRS maximum amounts for the calendar year.
- Add data for new employees and terminate employees leaving the plan.
- Add and terminate LTD coverage online.
- Add and delete portal users.
Launch Date & System Blackout
Employers will be converted to MyRPB in four groups. During the conversion, there will be a system blackout period before you can start using MyRPB.
Once you’re logged in, you’ll be prompted to take a guided tour of the system that will show you how to navigate MyRPB, review your information, see your payment history, and more.
|Any payments scheduled to be processed after your blackout date will need to be rescheduled in MyRPB. All of your other data will be converted to the new system.|
|Check your email for your specific launch and blackout dates.|
There are three ways to get started with MyRPB:
- Our user guide. We’ve written a comprehensive user guide describing how MyRPB works.
- Online instruction. When you login to MyRPB, you’ll be able to take online guided tours to familiarize yourself with the system.
- A webinar. You can attend our June 11 webinar to learn more about using the new system and ask any questions you may have.
If you have any questions, you can contact Robert Perry, Director of Participant and Employer Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 884-9890.