Our Reform Jewish Values Fund gives congregations the opportunity to invest their capital while working toward building a better world through socially responsible investing (SRI).
Guided by the resolutions of the Central Conference of American Rabbis, Union for Reform Judaism, and Commission on Social Action of Reform Judaism, we built the fund in partnership with Aperio Group and first launched it in February 2018 for our retirement plan participants.
- Globally diversified equity fund benchmarked to an index
- Portfolio holdings guided by Reform Jewish Values, including support for Israel
- Answers your community’s mandate for socially responsible investing
- Low cost
Click the image above to download the brochure or request a print copy below.
Any URJ-affiliated congregation can invest in the RJV Fund. To open an investment account, you’ll need to:
- Complete the Investment Account Agreement
- Send it back to RPB with a check or wire transfer. (Contact Alyce Gunn at email@example.com for wire instructions.)
- Enclose a board resolution authorizing signers on the account.
The minimum investment amount is $18,000.
Fact Sheet & Fee
Click on the video to watch our webinar introducing our RJV Fund for Congregational Investing, featuring RPB Executive Director Michael Kimmel, Kenneth Lassner of Aperio Group, and opening remarks by Rabbi Jonah Pesner, Director of the Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism.